Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

   So how is it going? We are Back from having breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Levi served up a good one this morning for sure.

    Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished a little yard work behind Chris's house. Just in time before the rain started.

    We are going to see the movie "33" this evening at El Con. It should be a good one and it is based on a true story. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    I just finished looking over the pics from our New Mexico trip and I will save them to the portable hard drive. After naming them I will be able to start posting them to our blog.

     Have a good one. Chat at you later.
Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...