Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, what is up? We are back from enjoying a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". We were pleasantly surprise to find Bobby waiting on us at his table.

My playmate decided to pay it forward this morning and she choose a dining couple to pay for their breakfast without them knowing who paid for it. I have to tell you if you have not done that it is such a good feeling.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished up some yard work behind Chris's house. We are going to watch the Wildcats play this afternoon. Go Cats!

We are trekking to Hollywood to visit our nephew Zack the Hollywood Superstar. We leave on Thursday and we will return on Monday. It should be a good trip.

We hope that your day is going very well?
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...