Monday, November 30, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey how did it go today? It has been a busy one for me today. That makes today a true Monday for sure.

I got my errands taken care of early this morning. Truly Nolan arrived 15 minutes late but the inspection was perfect. The Eco Seal tech was 45 minutes late but he arrived and got to work.

We have a duct leak that needs to be repaired and the will be taken care of on Wednesday morning. He interrupted our dinner but we dealt with it. I picked up JT so he could make his way back to Chandler this afternoon. Normally I would have driven him but I had too much going on today. He is hoping that his next vacation will be in Florida.

Elise and I enjoyed leftover turkey for dinner and it was very good. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is making her way to the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice.

Well, I had better check on Chris. It is still cold here in Tucson and we will have another night with freezing temps. Brrrr!

Have a good night.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...