Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!




Mood: Hungry! Gobble Gobble!

Music listening to: You Will Be There by Bobby Brown

    Happy Thanksgiving! How are you doing? I started the day off at around 3:30am due to the fur-babies were barking like crazy. So I had to investigate and I did not see a thing. So I hit the pillow again and got back up at 5:00am to care for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be on the go soon. She was up with me at 3:30am as well. Any plans for today beside breaking the wish-bone?

   The coffee is good and  will be sampling things all day long, smile! We want to wish you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy!

    We are having the bird and the fixin's a little later this evening. Tomorrow the family and friends will be here to celebrate the holiday due to work commitments. So we should have around 14 or 15 guests chowing down, burping, and slurping. Smile!

     We saw the movie "Freeheld" at the Loft yesterday and it is a powerful movie. We recommend this one a lot. It brought back memories for Elise and I. Excellent movie.

     We are going to see "Spotlight" this afternoon. Jayne will be here to care for Chris. Have a great day and give thanks.

Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...