Monday, December 8, 2008

Sleep Tight


Good Night,


Well the day is coming to a close and it has been a pretty good one. Elise returned home and she prepared dinner for us. We had leftover rib roast and baked potatoes and a salad. It was very good let me tell you, and we had a glass of red of course.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mom's playing Bridge. We watched a British DVD called As Time Goes By and it is really good if you like the dry humor of the Brits. Chris loves watching this one too.


Well, I had better look in on Chris and then I will get my packing started for our Tempe visit. Have a good night all.


Chin, chin..................................


Good Night JT


Janice, your trip report is very good, thanks for sharing.


Paula & Marty we had a very nice time at breakfast with you. Thank you!


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...