Monday, December 8, 2008

Afternoon

Good Afternoon,
How is everyone? Well I didn't have the time to go to the barber today but I will try again tomorrow. I had to run a few errands that I didn't plan on doing today. Chris is up and watching TV and loving it.

Elise is out playing bridge and running errands today, but she will return shortly. Well I had better get back o work, enjoy the rest of the day.

Prost...............................

JT, this is a reminder that Elise and I will be in Tempe on Wednesday evening at the Spring Hill Suites on Priest St.

Steph,it is always a pleasure to hear from you and Lloyd. Have a great evening.

Marcie, are you feeling better yet?

Ross, you are on a run today.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...