Monday, December 29, 2008

Good Night


Good Night,


Well it has been one of those days. It started off very well and too good for a Monday morning, and I should have known that something was amiss. I received a phone call that just shot this day to hell and I am still fuming about it. I will not go into detail about it but is not good at all. Elise and I are both upset beyond the realm of believe.


Chris is doing just great, he and Elise got a massage today. Donna the massage therapist surprised me with a Christmas gift from my hometown of Detroit, Michigan. It was a DVD that was made about a radio station that was the most popular that reached the airwaves all over the country and Canada. I really enjoyed looking at it very much and I will treasure it always. What memories!


Elise is at her Mom's playing bridge this evening and Chris and I are watching the AZ Wildcats play the Wildcats in a very good basketball game. We are winning so far. Go Cats! Well I had better get back to the game, the second half is about to start.

Cheers..................................................


Good Night JT


Claudia, it was good to talk to you today.


Sis, thank you for listening to me today. Give our best to all. Elise agrees with your last email of the day. We are really upset!


Herman, thank you again we cannot thank you enough.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...