Saturday, December 27, 2008

Brrrr!!





















Good Morning All,












Mood: Annoyed












Music listening to: Planet Earth












How is your day going? We are doing well this morning. It is cold this morning about 30 degrees right now. I started the day at 5:30am looking in on Chris. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. I had to grind some coffee beans this morning and I love the smell of fresh ground coffee. I have had two cups already and looking for more. Elise is up and out swimming this morning.












We had a very nice time in Bisbee on Christmas Day and it was a bit cold there as well. Elise and I went to the movies last night after Marv came to care for Chris. We saw the movie Doubt and let me tell you it is excellent with great acting by all. We would recommend this one as a must see movie. Afterward we had dinner at Buddy's Grill one of our favorite spots. We both had pork chops with veggies. Elise had a baked potato and I had the Au Gratin potatoes. We had shrimp cocktail prior to the entree. We shared a bottle of Merlot that was pretty good.












We returned home and I looked in on Chris and we called it a night. We are thinking about going to the movies again this evening to see the Changeling with Angelina Jolie. We have to make sure that a caregiver shows up before we decide to go to the movies. We hope that your Christmas was a joyous day and that you enjoyed it to the utmost. Well, I had better get to work so I can stay out of trouble.












Later......................












Good Morning JT.












Marcie, good to hear from you today.












Jeanne, how are you doing?












Ross, sounds like you Christmas was a good one? What kind of champagne did you have?












Claudia, I will shoot you an email today.












Mary, how are things?












Joe, thank you for the recent emails, I had to pass them along.












Monna, you know me very well don't you?












Herman, thank you for assisting Elise and I with our hotel stays. We appreciate it very much.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...