Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Night


Good Night,


Well the day is winding down and so is Chris. We are watching the Wildcats basketball game. Elise is out playing bridge at her Mom's. Elise is not feeling her best but their is no stopping her at times. She has a bad cough so she went to have an x-ray done due she may have a bout of pneumonia. I hope not.


We ran some errands this afternoon after Brent the caregiver arrived. We returned and we took Chris to his chiro appt and he and Elise got the treatment. Elise fixed breakfast for dinner, something that we do once a week. We had homemade waffles from scratch, and sausages, and coffee. It was delicious let me tell you and very filling.


Well, I had better get back to the game and Chris. Have a good night all.


Ciao....................................


Sis, I am glad that things have settled a bit. Keep your guard up though. Give a shout out to Shaina for me.


Jeanne, how are you doing?


Good Night JT


Pearl, glad that you liked the photos.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...