Thursday, December 4, 2008

Night

Good Night,

Well Elise and I ran some errands this afternoon and then we went to thew movies to see Four Christmases. It was good but it did not live up to the hype it was given by the media. We enjoyed it though.

Afterwards we had some photos ordered from Walgreen's, and then we went to Oregano's for dinner. We had a bottle of red and a 18" thin crust pizza with pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, and jalapenos. It was great. For dessert we shared a Bellini and it was outstanding.

We returned home and we watch a DVD about Black American Culture. Then Elise called it a night. I will call it a night myself after I check on Chris after Brent leaves for the night. It has been a pretty good day. Have a good evening.

Night..................

Good Night JT. We will be in Tempe on the 10th thru 12 December. We are going to Sara's firefighter graduation. Let us know if we can meet?

Rosemary and Sharon, yes I do love my coffee, thank you guys.

Good Night Mary and Bob.

Herman thank you again for helping us with our stay at the Spring Hills Suites in Tempe. We really do appreciate it very much.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...