Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Concerned, Hesitant


Music listening to: Don't Leave Me This Way by Thelma Houston


I started today at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still sawing logs this morning. I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing. We are all packed and ready to go to Tempe this afternoon. Brent will be here at around 12:00pm to care for Chris.


Elise and I are going to go out to breakfast this morning to a place called Let's Eat. It is a very small place but the food is pretty good and it is always packed with people. When we return from breakfast I will get the Prius fluids topped off and check the tire pressure as well. We will have our laptop with us so we can keep in touch and add to our blog as well. We have our camera and we will take a few photos if we don't for get to do so.


Well, the coffee is done and I will crawl over to get a cup. It is Hump Day so have a good one all.


Later.......................................


Morning JT.


Marcie, how are you this morning?


Mary, how are you guys doing?


Ross, anything new around your way?


Rosie, what is the happening Down Under?


Claudia, what is new in Texas?


Erika, how are things in Germany?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...