Friday, December 5, 2008

Afternoon

Good Afternoon,

How is everyone? We are good here. Well,it has been a good day so far, except that the wheelchair guy was supposed to be here at 1:00pm and he is late again. Elise just left to play bridge in the foothills. We got the call from the doctor and Elise does not have pneumonia, thank goodness.

Well I just finished putting stamps on my outgoing Christmas cards and I will get them in the mail shortly. We hope that your day is going well too?
Later...............................

Hello JT.

Hey Penpals Over 50, if you would like to give me your mailing address I will get a Christmas card out to you guys, OK?

Shirlene, I need your new address.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...