Thursday, December 4, 2008

Howdy All


Good Morning,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: Shotgun by Junior Walker and the All-Stars


How are things going? We are doing fairly well here in Tucson. I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris and he is very vocal this morning. The coffee is brewing and as usual I am in need of a cup. Elise is counting those sheep this morning.


I have a few errands to run this morning so I believe that it is going to be a busy day today. I have to go to the dry cleaners, post office, Borders bookstore, credit union, and to top it off I am going to put on a standing rib roast this morning in our rotisserie cooker. Busy day, huh?


We may go to the movies this afternoon when Brent arrives to care for Chris. We are also going out for pizza at Oregano's for dinner and a bottle of red. Looking forward to that and so is Elise. Well I had better get cracking!! Have a good day all.


Later............................


Good Morning JT


Rory, 24 degrees all week, stay warm and don't work to hard.


Rosie, what new?


Sis, are you getting my phone calls?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...