Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Guten Tag


Good Morning,


Mood: Blissful


Music listening to: Misty Blue



How is your morning going? I started the day at 5:40am caring for Chris and putting on the coffee. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. No real plans for today as of yet. It is rather warm this morning we may get some rain or some snow up in the mountains.


I forgot to mention that we went to see Bolt in 3D it was pretty good for a cartoon movie. We also saw a movie called The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas. It was excellent and really moving. It was about a young boy in Germany who befriends a young Jewish boy who is in a work camp. They meet and talk daily with a electrified fence between them. A very powerful movie with a lot of content and meaning to it and a very surprising ending that shocked me.


My to-do-list is very short and that means I am getting good or Elise is slipping or giving me a break, smile. Well, I had better get to it, have a good one.


Cheerio..................................


Morning JT.


Erika, good to hear from you guys. You will enjoy Twilight when it comes to Germany.


Ross, you are on a roll. Loved the one about Santa and his toys.


Claudia, how are you guys doing?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...