Thursday, December 18, 2008

Howdy


Good Morning,


Mood: Frisky


Music listening to: Shake Your Groove Thang


How is everyone this morning? Well the storm has arrived here in Tucson. I was awakened this morning at 5:00am the sound of rain hitting the house and the awnings. We are under a winter storm warning for most of the day today.


I started the day at 5:00am and I began to care for Chris who is wide awake this morning. The dogs were glad to see me this morning because they knew that they were coming inside. I also had a weird dream this morning that I was being chased by mummies of all things, but they did not catch me. Weird stuff!


I have a few errands to run this morning and we are going to the movies to see the movie called (Milk) with Sean Penn. Later in the day we are going to go out for Mexican food at a place called Leo's with Elise's Mom and the bridge crew. I will be Margaritaville this evening for sure.


I forgot to mention that last Saturday evening we went to see a live showing of (Hair) at the Arizona Theatre Company. It was excellent and it was well done. It even had full frontal nudity both male and female and that caught the audience by surprise or maybe not. The performance got a standing ovation and it was well worth it.


Well, I had better get busy and get this day started. Have a good one.


Later.....................................


Good Morning JT,how is the weather in Tempe?


Sandy,in the UK how are things going?


Ross, enjoy the day. Hey that bottle of White Heather Scotch sounds really good. Cheers!


Cher, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...