Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Crappy


Music listening to: Very Superstitious, by Stevie Wonder


How is your day going so far? We are doing OK here in the desert. I started today off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. The coffee is good this morning and it is raining out right now. We had a very windy night and it is still blowing this morning. I bet we get some snow up on Mt. Lemmon today.


I have to run a few errands this morning so I had better get to it. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon headed for Bisbee, AZ to take Chris to Elise's sisters home. We will return on Christmas Day. We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, enjoy the day and don't forget to reflect on what this day is all about.


Later.............................


Good Morning JT.


Jeanne, we are looking forward to your visit tomorrow morning.


Mary and Bob, enjoy the day and stay safe.


Sis, is everything alright? Haven't heard from you in a few days.


Erika, have a good German Christmas and give our best to all.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...