Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello


Good Morning All,


Mood: Happy and Content.


Music listening to: Wanna Be Your Lover, by Prince.


We hope that your evening went well? I started the day at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about in the main house. It is a cool 45 degrees this morning with a very slight breeze. I have my coffee right next to me and it is just right, hmmm, hmmm, good.


I have a few errands to run this morning and I am tossing around in my head TGIF. How is your Christmas shopping coming along? This evening after Marv comes to care for Chris we are going to have dinner at Pastiche before we head for Invisible Theatre. We are going to see a musical called "Gun Metal Blues, it has gotten good reviews in the newspaper.


Well Chris is being very vocal right now so I had better go to see what is going on. Have a good day and a wonderful weekend.


Later......................


Morning JT.


Jeanne, how are you doing?


Rosemary, thank you for the Facebook posts. How are you doing?


Janice, how is Franks To-Do-List?


Good Morning Mary and Bob.


Ross, anything new Down Under?


Rosie, how are you?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...