Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hello


Good Morning,


Mood: Grateful


Music listening to: Disco Inferno by the Tramps


How has your Saturday started? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on and getting Chris settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. The coffee is on and I will grab a cup shortly. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. It is a cool 36 degrees here in Tucson.


I have to run a few errands this morning and so some shopping for a few more Christmas gifts. We had a very nice evening with Paula and Marty at the Melting Pot. The food was great and we shared two bottles of a very good red. We arrived at the Melting Pot at 6:30pm and we left at around 9:30pm. Time sure does go by when you are having fun with good food, and great friends.


We returned home and I checked on Chris and then we called it a night. It was a very good day. Today we will be glued to the TV watching the Wildcats basketball game and later in the evening we will watch the Wildcats football team play in a bowl game in Las Vegas. Go Cats!! Well, I had better got busy and grab that cup of coffee and get this day started. Have a wonderful Saturday all.


Chin,chin................................


Good Morning JT, are finals over yet?


Paula and Marty, thank you for a wonderful evening at The Melting Pot.


Cher, any plans for the weekend?


Ross/Denise, how is your Mom doing today?


Sharon in the UK, have a great weekend. Give our best to all.


Jeanne, I will be dropping by after 10:00am this morning to see you.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...