Monday, December 1, 2008

Good Morning


Good Morning All,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: Fantastic Voyage


How are things going? Well let me apologise for not making a blog entry yesterday. I was really under the weather and I didn't feel well at all. I am feeling much better today.


I started today at 4:30am, I looked in on Chris and then I began to pay bills that were due. It is a cool 40 degrees this morning. The coffee is brewing and I believe that the smell woke Chris up because he is chatting away right now. Elise is up and reading the newspaper and having a light breakfast.


Chris's regular caregiver showed up last night to care for Chris. One of Elise's oldest friends is in Tucson for a short visit and she came by to go out to dinner. Susie is a very bright lady with a lot of energy and she has a zest for life that is infectious. We went to Pinnacle Peak for their signature steaks, cowboy beans, and of course Susie is a red wine drinker like we are. We all had the Cowboy steak and it was as good as ever, and the beans are the best.


We returned home after dinner and we said our good byes for the evening to Susie. Elise and I watched TV for a short while before she hit the sheets. Elise is not feeling well either. I stayed up until Mike left for the evening. I checked on Chris and then I called it a night as well. Again gang I am sorry for not posting to our blog yesterday, I am sure that many of it's followers missed it.


Later.......................................


Good Morning JT.


Ross, how are things? Thank you for your last email I appreciate your kind words very much.


Sis, how did the weekend go?


Herman, how did Thanksgiving go? How are the girls?


Steph, how was the weekend?


Rosie, what is new?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...