Wednesday, December 3, 2008

G'Day


Good Morning,


How are things? Well I started today at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still asleep this morning and that is good. The coffee is ready and so am I. No real plans for today except I have to go to my office to turn in paperwork.


Our Wildcats won last night 84 to 47. Go Cat's!! They play again on Friday evening against Texas A&M. We will miss that game due to we will be at Invisible Theatre watch a live play.


Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day.

Later.........................


Rosie, good to hear from you as always.


Cher, thank you for the poem, it is very nice and true.


Morning JT.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...