Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Night


Good Night,


Well, it has been another good day, I guess we are on a roll eh? After Brent came to care for Chris, Elise and I went to her book club meeting at a Greek eatery Opa. I had a very nice tea while I people watched while Elise and her group discussed the book that they read.


Afterward we ran some errands and then we went to See's Candies to get a few items for her Mom. Then we went to Starbucks and we had a couple of Frappacino's that were great. We returned home to relieve Brent. Elise made a great dinner that was very good. We had Honey baked turkey slices on bread and covered in turkey gravy, with cranberries it was so good and very filling. We had a pot of hot tea along with it. Afterward I began to care for Chris for the evening.


The weather is changing and the winter storm is starting to move in and Arizona. It is getting cooler and more clouds are coming in right now. Well, I had better get back to Chris and get him all settled for the evening. Have a good night all.


Prost.........................................


Good Night JT


Good to hear from you Mary.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...