Friday, December 26, 2008

Good Morning


Good Morning All,


Mood: Jubilant


Music listening to: Dropped a Bomb on Me


How is everyone doing this day after Christmas? We had a very nice time in Bisbee, AZ at Elise's sister's home. I will give more details and a photo or two a bit later in the day. I started my day off today at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is counting those lizards this morning. I am in need of that cup of coffee and I will grab it as soon as it is finished brewing.


I have to run a few errands this morning and I have to stop in at my office for some paperwork as well. We were paid a visit by our dear friend Jeanne on Wednesday along with her caregiver and it was a pleasure to see them. Jeanne is such a sweet lady. I am wondering what the weekend is going to bring for us? We will be looking forward to it as it comes. TGIF!


Well,I had better get busy and tackle today's events. Have a good day all and a great weekend.

Later......................


Good Morning JT.


Rosie, thank you so much for the very kind email. Enjoy the BBQ today.


Erika, always good to hear from you guys. Stay warm I know that it gets pretty cold in Germany.


Claudia, it was good to talk to you for a bit last night. I will email you later today. Have a good weekend.


Ross, how was Christmas Down Under?


Marcie, how are you doing?


Rosemary, how are you doing today?


Mary, what is going on around your way?


Laura, how are things in Wales?


Sharon in the UK, how was Christmas?



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...