Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello


Good Morning,


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: The Rubber Band Man by the Spinners


Hello how is everyone doing this Monday morning? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is counting sheep still. The coffee is brewing and I am waiting on it. It is about 48 degrees right now and it is supposed to reach the mid to lower 70's today. A far cry from the 20's and 30's that we have had for the past couple of days.


No real plans for today as of yet, we usually take Monday as it comes around here. I will be looking forward to watching the Wildcats play basketball this evening at 6:30pm. Go Cats! Well, I had better get busy and get ready for work. Have a safe, productive Monday all.


Later..................................


Good Morning JT


Cher, how are thing going?


Marcie, what are your plans for today?


Good Morning Jeanne, how are things in the foothills of Tucson?


Monna, have a great week. Give a shout out to the boys for us.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...