Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve


Good Morning,


Buon Natalie


Mood: Rejected


Music listening to: Cold Hearted Snake by Paula Abdul


Well, it is Christmas Eve,how is it going for you? We are doing OK here in Tucson, Arizona. I started today at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still sawing logs this morning. I have already had a cup of coffee and I am thinking about a second one.

We are supposed to get more rain today and tomorrow and some snow as well through Christmas Day. I have to get the van loaded up with Chris's things and mine this morning, and I have to make sure that we have everything that he will need for the trip. Today is Elise's birthday and I hope that she enjoys her special day.


We are going to have a visit this morning from our good friend Jeanne who lives in the foothills of Tucson. It is always good to see her at anytime. I am trying to decide if I should take our laptop with us to Bisbee or not, because I am not sure if I can get an Internet connection there. I will be taking our camera and I hope to have time to get to take some photos.


Well I had better get to it. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve everyone, enjoy the day.

Later.........................................


Good Morning JT.


Sis, how are you doing?


Mary, what is new around your way?


Ross, anything new Down Under?


Rosie, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...