Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good Night



Good Night,




Mood: Irritated, Disappointed.






Well, it has been one of those days here in the Old Pueblo. It has rained most of the day and now it is starting back up again. Elise fixed breakfast for dinner this evening and it was very good. We had blueberry pancakes, sausages, and hot coffee. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her way to her Mom's to play bridge.




Tomorrow is Elise's birthday. We will be in Bisbee tomorrow with Chris. We will return on Christmas Day early in the afternoon. I am not feeling my best right now, but I never really get into the holiday spirit because over the years it has not been the same for me. I miss the closeness that I enjoyed with family. Stuff happens, eh?




Well, I had better get to work and get my suitcase packed and get Chris's packing done as well. Have a good evening everyone and stay warm, safe and dry.




Night.....................................................................




Good Night JT.




Steph, good to hear from you guys today. Have a good evening.




Cher, what is new?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...