Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Vogue by Madonna


How are things? It is a cool 51 degrees right now here in Tucson, but that is suppose to take a dive today with the possibility of rain and snow in the mountains. I started today at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is called all hogs this morning. The coffee is brewing and I am waiting on a cup.


I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork, but other than that no real plans for today except to work. I may attend Elise's book club meeting with her this afternoon when Brent comes to care for Chris. Maybe afterwards we can stop at Starbucks for a shot of coffee or two. The dogs are stirring about this morning trying to get comfortable while I am posting this entry.


Well, I had better get busy and maybe a cup of yogurt is in order for this morning. Have a great Hump Day all.


Ciao........................................


Good Morning JT


Jeanne, how are things in the Foothills of Tucson? Are you getting the blog OK now?


Morning Marcie.


Morning Cher.


Ross, stay away from those car washes for $5:00. I will for sure!


Sis, how are you?


Sharon in the UK, what is new?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...