Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Guten Morgan


Good Morning,


Mood: Betrayed


Music listening to: Have You Seen Her by the Chi-Lites


How are things going? We are doing well here in Tucson, Arizona. It is a cool 47 degrees this morning and it will get up into the 70's today. I started today at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. I am waiting on the coffee to brew and I think I will have a slice of toast and some yogurt.


I have to run a few errands this morning. I have to turn in some paperwork and then I will go on the airbase to get some ink cartridges for our printers. While I am there I will stop by our health care office as well. We will be taking Chris to his chiro appointment when Brent the caregiver arrives this afternoon. Then I will go with Elise to run her errands. So I guess it will be a full day today, eh?


Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day!


See Ya..................................


Good Morning JT


Rosie, have a very nice day and stay safe.


Ross, I want all three pair of those Ray Bans. Can you send them in the post?


Liz, where are you now?


Rory, what's new in Fallen?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...