Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Morgan!!


Good Morning,


Mood: Energetic


Music listening to: Party Like It's 1999 by Prince


How goes it? Well it is very windy here in the desert this morning. I started the day at 5:30am caring for Chris. I have my coffee cup in hand and the coffee is very good. Elise is up and out swimming this morning.


As soon as I get Chris settled and relaxed I will be heading out to get that haircut that I was going to get yesterday. No real plans for today and that is a good thing. We will finish up with our packing today for our trip to Tempe tomorrow.


Have a good morning all and enjoy the day.

Later............................


Good Morning JT, we will be at the Spring Hill Suites tomorrow evening around 6:00pm.


Marcie, glad that you are feeling better.


Janice, you are in our prayers as always. Wishing you the best with your surgery this morning.


1 comment:

Joseph Fagan said...

Jessie,

I was fishing out in the wind and cold at Roper Lake this particular morning with about 50 fourth graders from Lafe Nelson School in Safford, AZ. They didn't catch any fish, but had fun in spite of the cold wind.

Joe Fagan

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...