Monday, December 8, 2008

Guten Morgan


Guten Morgan,


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: I Heard It Through The Grapevine by Marvin Gaye. (Classic)


How are things going this Monday morning? Hey, it is raining here in the Old Pueblo a bit different for us desert dwellers. I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. I tossed and turned most of the night, just could not get to sleep for some reason. Elise is calling all hogs about right now.


I am planning on going to get my haircut some time today. I need to get it done prior to Wednesday. We are going up t Tempe, AZ for a graduation ceremony for Elise's niece who just finished the Fireman's Academy and now she is a fireman, like her brother Eric. Elise's Mom is going up with us as well, we will return on Friday. I will try to contact JT as well while we are there, but it may be hard to do since finals are going on that week.


Well, the coffee is done brewing and I am ready for a cup or two. Have a great Monday all, stay safe.


Later..........................................


Good Morning JT. Elise and I will be at the Spring Hill Suites on Priest St. 10 Dec-12-Dec.


Marcie, please get better soon.


Erika, hey your weekend sounded like a very good one. Have a great week ahead, Bitte'


Sis, how was the weekend.


Rosie, We are glad that you had a nice birthday, you deserve it my friend.


Oops, I forgot to mention that Elise's Mom was over for dinner with us last night. We had homemade tacos with refried beans, beer and for dessert cookies and cream ice cream. Elise makes great tacos, you cannot just eat one!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...