Monday, December 15, 2008

Good Night




Good Night All,






Well the day is coming to a close and it has been a pretty good day I must say. After dinner Elise left to play bridge at her Mom's and I am caring for Chris this evening. It is a bit cool outside this evening and that makes for some good sleeping weather.




I have spent the whole day trying to catch up on things and running a couple of errands. Chris is resting and watching TV. The dogs are inside stretched out on the floor and chair sleeping, they are glad to be inside. Well here are a few photos of our trip to Tempe and a few from Sara's graduation.


Good Night All..................................




Good Night JT.




Rosie it was good to hear from you today and I hope that you get enough rain.




Monna, thank you for the wonderful photos of you and the family, we enjoyed the Christmas card very much.




Claudia, thank you for the wonderful Christmas card.




Laura, how are things going in Wales? Fantastic photos thank you very much.




Rory, stay out of the snow in Fallen, Nevada.








No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...