Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Night


Good Night All,


Well the day has come to and end and I am glad of that. It has been one of those days when things go wrong and you are stuck in the middle of it all. I am saying to myself why does this have to be happening to me after all I (we) have done and sacrificed to make sure that things happen for the best.


I sat down today and held my face in my hands and I just cried like a child. I have been hurt beyond belief and I have finally come to the point where I am letting go, we cannot do anymore. It is time for me to Let God! Amen.


Chris and Elise had a good time at their chiro appointment this afternoon. Afterward Elise and I went to Costco to do some shopping for her Mom and we picked up a few things for us as well. We returned home and Elise fixed breakfast for dinner and while we ate we watched TV with Chris. Elise left to play bridge with her Mom and I am caring for Chris this evening.


Well, I had better get to work and check on Chris. Have a great evening all.


Nos da....................................


Laura, thank you for the email today. Nos da.


Ross, don't forget to send me a few pairs of those Ray Bans, please.


Erika, did you get to go skiing today?


Good Night Marcie.


Good Night Cher.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...