Saturday, December 6, 2008

Afternoon


Good Afternoon All,


How is it going so far today? Elise just got back from grocery shopping and now she is off to go shopping with her Mom. Chris is relaxing listening to Christmas music and enjoying it a lot.


I just finished doing a little yard work like I try to do every weekend without fail. I cleaned out the outside fireplace as well, getting it ready for our next late night burn. Well, I had better get Chris's lunch together and get him up and about and ready for the football game. Enjoy the day.


Cheerio................................


Liz, where are you now?


Rory, do you have to work today?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No working today. Company Christmas Party tonight also. Might I also add......really cute picture of you guys!!!

JT said...

Hi Rory,
Glad to hear that you got some time off from work. Enjoy the party and relax. Thank you for the comment about the picture.
Jessie

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...