Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello


Good Morning,


Mood: Relaxed


Music listening to: A New Love by Jody Watley


How is everyone doing today? We are good here in the cool desert of Tucson. I started the day of a 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. How did the weekend go for you?


No special plans for today as of yet. Hey have you started your Christmas shopping yet? We have and I believe that we are just about finished. We will begin to put up decorations inside and outside of the house this weekend.


We will be taking Chris to his chiro appointment this afternoon along with Brent the caregiver. Elise will receive a treatment as well at that time. Well, that is about it for today a slow day but that is a good thing. Have a wonderful day.


Cheers.................................


Morning JT


Erika, you really did have a hard day yesterday. The ride to Neckarsulm was a long one and then having to sit on a hard wooden bench too, wow! I am glad that Richard's team won. I hope that you feel better and soon. Give our best to all.


Sharon (UK) I hope that I was close with my answers?




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...