Sunday, December 28, 2008

Howdy


Good Morning,


Mood: Used


Music listening to: Let The Music Play


How are you doing this morning? We are doing well here in the cold, cold desert of Tucson, Arizona. I started today at 6:00am looking in on Chris. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris this morning. It is a cold 31 degrees outside this morning and the dogs are glad to be inside. The coffee is good this morning and I am sure that I will down several cups.


We went to the movies last night after the caregiver Mike arrived to look after Chris. We went to see The Changeling with Angelina Jolie and it was a very good movie, but the critics here only gave it a so-so review. We thought that it was excellent. We are going to go out to breakfast with Elise's Mom this morning to a place called Millie's Pancake House. It is a very nice place and the food is very good there.


Well, I had better get to it and get this day rolling. Have a blessed Sunday everyone.


Later..............................


Good Morning JT.


Rosie, thank you for the wonderful email. Always good to hear from you.


Janice & Frank how are things going?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...