Saturday, December 6, 2008

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Blissful


Music listening to: Ain't Nobody by Chaka Khan


I hope that the weekend has started out to be a good one for you? I started today off at 5:30am looking in on Chris. The coffee pot is on and I am thinking toast this morning. Elise is caring for Chris this morning after she returns from swimming.


No real plans for today except that we are anticipating a good game this evening between our Wildcats and the ASU Sundevils. It is the annual rivalry game between the two teams. I am sure that my son JT will be cheering on the Sun Devils because he attends ASU. It should be a very good game. I have a errand to run for Elise this morning but other than that who knows.


We had a very nice evening last night. We had a very good dinner at Pastiche. We both had the Blackened Red Snapper with veggies and rice pilaf. We also had a bottle of red a Beaujolais that was good. For dessert we shared a drink called a K-reamsicle that was good too. Afterward we left for the Invisible Theatre to see Gun Metal Blues a musical. It was very good and the acting and singing was outstanding. The theatre was packed except for two seats. We enjoy going to the see live shows a lot.


Well, I had better get this day rolling. Have a good one.


Cheers........................... GO CATS!!!


Good Morning JT.


Rosemary,thank you for the very nice card on Facebook. Have a safe weekend.


Rosie,I am glad that things went well at the Doc's office. Enjoy the weekend and be careful.


Sis, have a good weekend.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...