Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good Night

Good Night All,

Well,it has been another pretty good day. We hope that it has been a good one for you as well? Chris is doing just great today and he is excited about something because he is not a bit sleepy as of yet.

Elise just got back from her book club meeting at Luna Bella. She brought back dinner for me which consisted of risotto, bread, chicken parm, and veggies. I also has some flan and cookies. Of course I washed it all down with a glass of red.

We are all packed and ready for our trip to Tempe. It should be a good short trip for us and Elise's Mom. Well, I had better get Chris settled and ready for dreamland. Have a good night all.

Bye......................

Good Night JT talk at you tomorrow in Tempe.

Mary you are on a roll tonight.

Marcie, any better?

Sis, how are you?

Herman, thank you again for helping us with our Tempe trip.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...