Sunday, December 7, 2008

Buon Oggi


Good Day,


Mood: Vibrant


Music listening to: Pick Up The Pieces by Average White Band


How is your day going so far? Well, I started today at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. I have my cup of coffee in hand and it is very good.


Well, our Wildcats gave us a treat last night by beating the Sun Devils 31 to 10 a historic event here in the desert. The Cat's have lost to the Sun Devils four years in a row. The Cat's came out during the second half on fire like the feeling you get when you have too many jalapeno peppers the night before and all of a sudden you are headed to the toilet. I am sure you know that feeling, eh? Smile


We are going to go out for breakfast this morning with Elise's Mom, Paula, and Marty. Boy, this coffee is good this morning, I will have to get a refill. Well I had better get myself together and get busy. Have a blessed Sunday all.


Later........................Cat's Rule..............


Good Morning JT.


Marcie, are you back yet?


Sharon D, thank you for your addy. How is the weather in Canada?


Jeanne, I am glad that you like the photo of us, we were in Vegas when it was taken. Have a good day.


Erika, how has your weekend been so far in Germany?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...