Saturday, December 6, 2008

Good Night


Good Night All,


Well our Wildcats are being beaten by the Sun Devils by 10 to 7. It is halftime and I hope that the game starts to take a change. Mike the caregiver came to look after Chris this evening. He was here for about an hour and he had to leave due to he felt ill. I took over to care for Chris for the rest of the evening.


Elise fixed a good dinner tonight. She fixed spaghetti with red sauce, we had sliced rib roast, and a salad. Of course we had a glass of red to top it off. It has been a good day and we are looking forward to tomorrow. We are going out to breakfast with Elise's Mom and Paula and Marty to a place called Cafe Ramey.


Well, I had better get back to work caring for Chris and getting him settled for the night. Good night and enjoy the the evening.


C-Ya................................................. Go Cats!!


Good Night JT.




2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

hello jessie,
hope you and elsie are doing good.
tried to reply to your blog here and had to join the google thingie,,lol.
so now typing short message to you.
let me know that you get this,,ok ?
have agood night my dear friends.
Its off to bed for Bob is already sleeping on his favorite chair. lol
take care all of you, including chris too.
hugs--mary

JT said...

Good Night Mary & Bob,
We are doing just fine thank you. I sent you our address, can we have yours as well? Have a good peaceful night you two.
Jessie & Elise

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...