Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!


CAN I GET AN AMEN?


How are you doing? We are still under but the good thing is that Chris is doing great.

The Dry Waller just left and he will return tomorrow to paint and Chris's house will be all done. Whew!

I am downing so much fluid that I can float a cruise ship if needed to. I want to thank everyone for the calls, texts, emails and phone calls wishing us a speedy recovery from what ails us. We appreciate it more than you know. It shows me just who your real family and friends are. We love you for that. 

My appetite has not returned yet but I know that I have to eat. So my shorty and I are going to prepared dinner together. It will be something very light.

My girlfriend Flo is really singing praises for my PIP  and other photo work. I appreciate it very much. As a matter of fact she got me into doing this and I love it and her too!

Have a good evening and  stay well.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Loraine said...

Chris sta benissimo perché sei un grande "caregiver".

Jessie said...

Grazia fidanzata. Ti amore!

Rosie said...

get well and love to all. glad chris is doing well

Jessie said...

Thanks you Rosie. How are you doing?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...