Sunday, December 2, 2018

Hello!

Hello!



How are things going? We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and the place got packed very fast.. Great food and some live music works wonders for the soul.

Elise cared for Chris while I tackled my normal Sunday chores. I re-stocked Chris's supplies, and I did some yard work behind Chris's house. I have to tell you I am beat from all of the chores that I did today. Next I am going to set up a place in the shed for the fur-babies to be when and if the roofer shows up tomorrow. I will be glad when the job I over because I will be stuck here all of the time. Not a good thing for me.

We are still meeting up with the crew at "Zemams" tonight for dinner and vino. Please say a healing prayer for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. She is down with a cold and she will not be joining us tonight.

Hey this weekend my shorty is paying up for our bet on the World Series. Yes sir she is taking me to "Wisdom's" in Tubac, Arizona. We will be joined by my (fidanzata) Loraine and (Capo)Jim. It is going to be an evening of good food, fun and tons of laughs. I am really looking forward to it. My shorty and I are also going to hit up the DDC for some slot play. We haven't been out there in a long time and I am feeling lucky. Ya Mon'. Cha Ching!

Well, I had better get the rest of my To Do Tasks completed. Here are a few more pictures from our trip to Buena Park, California. Enjoy. 


BOYSENBERRY PIE AT KNOTTS

IO AND MIO MOGLIE

JONNY AND HIS DAD ZACK


WE GOT FLOODED AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS





T-REX

ELISE LOVES MINIONS


Later.....Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Boysenberry Pie! Yum!

Jessie said...

Ciao fidanzata. The pie was good but a bit too sweet for me.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...