Saturday, December 15, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!


YES!


What is up? How are you doing so far on this Sabato? I am taking it slow and easy and Alexa is treating me to some Boney. I must to have done something right today, eh?

My playmate is out getting a massage and after that she is going to do some grocery shopping. Chris is being taken care of by Jayne so he is in good hands.

After the movies I will start to cook up those pork chops for dinner. Hey our "Wildcats" are playing tonight at 9:00pm. Tomorrow Our daughter "Kim" and Hudson will be joining us for breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

We hope that you are doing OK? Chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

L'immagine di te e Shoo รจ un vincitore!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How has your day been? It has been a busy one here in the "Old Pueblo". First off, I took Sorella Jayne to do some gro...