Saturday, December 22, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: You Are My Lady by Freddie Jackson!

 Buon Sabato! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. She slept all thorough the night and that is good. She will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a Italian blend from Verona and it is really good. I am enjoying it with a small slice of sweet potato pie. Oh yeah it is good too! Hopefully Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. If not I will gladly do it. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and telling me that I have one To Do Task to take care of today. Hopefully she will play me some (Boney) today. I am in a (Boney) mood!

 My shorty and I are going to meet up with Shoo Shoo, Jane and John at Leo's for dinner this evening. Can you say margarita? We will for sure.

 We enjoyed a very nice dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean". Man those steaks were good and so was the room temperature Burgundy.

 Hey our Wildcats play tonight. Go Cats! Have you gotten your Christmas shopping all done? Still a few more things to locate here.

  I am having a lot of fun working with PIP programs.

ELISE AT BIG NOSE KATE'S

SISTER JAYNE

MY GIRLFRIEND FLO

SHARON, IO, DEB



  Have a good Sabato and be careful out there. We will chat you later...Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Buongiorno Flo and John.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Adoro quelle foto!

Jessie said...

Grazia fidanzata. Working on some new ones of you.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...