Monday, December 31, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Your Lover by Prince!

 Buon Capodanno! Come Stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. She has a very busy day today and so do I. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed later. Chris is wide awake and listening to music and enjoying his IV drip.

  My shorty and I met up with Paula and Marty for dinner last night at "Zayna's" and the food was very good and the place filled up very fast. It was good to see Paula and Marty as always. We got caught up on all of the latest happenings. Thank you for a very nice evening.

  Hey, good news! Marv is out of hospital and he is back home resting. He will be out of work for a few weeks due to a heart issue. Please get those prayers going for him. Thank you!

  Today is going to be our traditional cooking dinner. We will be fixing up some black eyed peas with ham and corn bread . Along with some collards, mustard's, spinach and a mess of neck bones. We are going to be grubbing big time to bring in the New Year. Of course a bottle of the bubbly will be chilling in the fridge. I am hungry already and we haven't even started to cook.. What are you having?

  I will also do my thing at midnight. I walk out of the back door and I come back into the house via the front door. I am taking out the old out of the back and I am bringing in the new in the front. Silly (not) but I do it every year.

 Here are a few more pics from Bisbee. Enjoy! Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise.


CHEF ELISE STILL AT WORK

MASTER CHEF SARA

COOKIE TIME

WHERE IS MY COOKIE?













Happy New to all of my Aussie mates!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Capodanno fidanzata, Capo Jim.

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR JESSIE, ELSIE AND CHRIS.

Jessie said...

Happy New Year Mary and Bob!

Loraine said...

Fuori dalla porta sul retro e nella porta d'ingresso. Che grande tradizione!

Jessie said...

Grazia fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...