Monday, December 17, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!


SHARON AND DEB!


Was your day a good one? It has been a different kind of day here. Yes, it has. First off the roofers did not show up to clean up after themselves like they said they would.

Elise is not feeling well, she has a sore throat, and she feels tired. Chris is not feeling well either. He has some congestion and I am working on that. I am not feeling my best either. I have a sore throat, tired and a slight cough. I cannot afford to get sick.

Elise has it the sheets and I am caring for Chris. He is on his supplement IV drip right now with extra water. He is waiting on "Mash" to start.

Elise prepared homemade French toast for dinner with sausages and coffee. My appetite has waned due to I have been downing fluids all day long and I still am. I hope that you don't start to not feel well.

Have a good evening and sleep well. Chat at you tomorrow.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

Sheila, good to hear from you today. Hang on!

Granny, what did you do for your birthday?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazia fidanzata. Sono felice che ho potuto rendere il Vostro giorno un po' meglio. Tu rendi il mio quotidiano speciale. Dormi bene!

Loraine said...

Spero che vi sentiate tutti meglio presto.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...