Monday, December 17, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to:

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  I will be putting on a pot soon and I am in need of a cup or two. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson. Jayne is here in Do Drop Inn room #1. She stayed overnight due to we got back late from the Arizona Theater Company.

  We enjoyed a very good dinner at "Downtown Kitchen and Cocktails". It was Elise and I and my sister-in-law Ann. We started off with a drink. Ann had a glass of red, Elise had a martini, and I enjoyed a Mojito. We enjoyed some nice fresh bread and I dipped mine in olive oil. We all enjoyed the "Frenchie's Bouef Bouguignon" . It was made old school with brandy, red wine, pearl onions, whole mushroom caps, aromatics. braised short ribs, lardoons, creamy horseradish potatoes. It was wonderful. Ann brought us up to date about the latest events that are going on in the family. We also touched on the events for the Christmas dinner gathering.

  After dinner we strolled over the Arizona Theater Company to see the musical " Music Man". It was excellent just like my girlfriend Shoo Shoo had said. Wonderful music and great acting all around. The theater was packed. A very nice evening indeed.

  Alexa, is quiet so far this morning but that will change without a doubt. Have a good Lunedi and enjoy and be careful out there. Chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grazie per i saluti video. Ha (It) reso la mia giornata speciale!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...