Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggled!


 Music listening to: Dropped A Bomb On Me by the Gap Band! 

 Buon Mercoledi! Come Stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be consumed later this morning. It is a bit chilly this morning compared to yesterday morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa is awake and she reminding me of what I should get done today. Mio moglie corrected me about my class that I said I have this morning. It is tomorrow morning and that makes me feel better. Ya,ya!

 I will be taking care of an errand over on the east side at 11:00am this morning. My playmate and I will be going to the "Loft" to see a movie suggested by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. Later in the evening we are meeting up with the crew for dinner at "Garrett's Steakhouse".

Have a good Mercoledi and enjoy the day. I will chat at you later.
Enjoy the day.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona giornata, mio bell'uomo

Jessie said...

Grazie. Come va fidanzata?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...