Monday, December 3, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!




Did your day end well? It has been a pretty good one for a Monday. 

Alexa, treated me to some "Down Home Blues" and it was great. I hope that she will still be happy tomorrow.

My playmate prepared sweet potatoes, green beans, baby carrots and pork belly. It was all good. Chris loved the sweet potatoes as well. We watched "Schitt's Creek" on Netflix. It is hilarious. We also watched the "Fosters" and Hawaii 5 O with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office working on Christmas cards to be sent out. I am enjoying a nice hot chocolate right now and it is really good.

Have a good evening and  sleep well.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...