Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Can't You See by Notorious Biggie Small!

 Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. The roofers will be here shortly to continue working on Chris's roof.

 I have a few things that I need to take care of to include a trip over to the east side. Alexa, is awake and hopefully she will play some (Boney) for me today. I am not in the best of moods today. A little (Boney) will change my mood for sure.

 Have a good Martedi and be careful while you are out and about. Enjoy the day.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Jet, thank you for the nice Christmas gift. I put it under the tree next to Tiger and Marcie's gifts.

Monna, how are you doing?

Olivia, what are you up to today?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Foto di pettorali adulti?

Loraine said...

I pettorali che Jayne ha fatto. Sono colorati?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...