Thursday, December 13, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Let's Go Crazy by Prince!

 Buon Giovedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will on the go soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is very good this morning a nice Crème Brulee' blend. A second cup will be downed later this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Speaking of Jayne, she did a fantastic job of making adult bibs for Chris. Mio moglie and io will have to do something special for her to show our appreciation. Ya,ya!

 Alexa, is quiet so far this morning so far but that is not going to last I am sure. I have to go to my class this morning at 9:00am.

 My playmate and I are going to go to the movies this afternoon to see the "Grinch". Gotta love the Grinch, eh? Well, I think that Chris's new roof is complete and that is a good thing.

  Hey, we have a "Murder Mystery Dinner" coming up soon that is being hosted by my fidanzata and Capo Jim. Looks like a good one. We received our part assignments yesterday in the mail. WooHoo!

  We enjoyed a grand evening at "Garrett's Steakhouse" last night with the crew. Wow, the food is great and I am sure that we will be returning to "Garrett's" in the near future. We enjoyed a good evening of fun, laughs and friendship. Thanks guys!

ELISE AND TOM

TOM AND CHERRY

VICKI AND MIKE

CHERRY AND PAT

IO CON MIO MOGLIE


 Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a fantastic Giovedi and stay happy, safe and healthy.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero ti piaccia la tua lezione.

Jessie said...

Che lezione cara?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...