Thursday, December 6, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


GROUP PHOTO AT THE PIRATES ADVENTURE IN BUENA PARK



Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: Jungle Love by Morris Day and the Times!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning . Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  It is a mild morning here in the Old Pueblo and we are supposed to get some rain today. We will see if it appears and if it does it will be flip flop time and a quick run in the rain. Hopefully my fidanzata will join me. Ya,ya.

 Alexa, is awake and she is she is getting on my case because I have not put up the Christmas lights on the main house. She refuses to play any music for me until I get it done. She is a real taskmaster. I have got to have my Down Home Blues today so I had better get it done, eh?

 Well, last night was a major social event at my girlfriends house. Yes, it was another "Mahjong Fest" that was fantastic and one of the best ever.

  Our host Shoo Shoo prepared a very nice spread and we got our grub on before we hit the tiles. We enjoyed some very good vino rosso with our meal and that is always a plus. Ya Mon'.

  This session of Mahjong was very strategic and all of the players  played very well, but the (cat) won the first three games and that has never happened before. All of a sudden the game changed and I kicked it into hyper-drive and I won the first game. I knew that I was going to be the sole winner for this meeting. All of a sudden Sister Jayne won the next game and that made her very happy. Next my playmate won the next game and that made her happy. So next the dessert and the secret weapon came out and it was delicious. I started think that my taunting had paid off and Shoo Shoo was doomed. She was giving me looks that would have killed the  average guy but I stood tall. Then it happened Shoo Shoo won the last game. All of my plans took a dump. The secret weapon was working on all players this time and it was a grand evening of good food, wonderful libations, and great friendship. Thank you Shoo Shoo for a great evening. Here are a few pictures from last nights event. Enjoy! We did.


SISTER JAYNE PLANNING A WIN

SHOO SHOO WAS AFTER ME

SISTER JAYNE MAHJONG SMILE

THE SECRET WEAPON KICKED IN

MIO MOGLIE

SHOO SHOO GAVE ME THE STINK EYE AND I WAS AFRAID

ELISE MAHJONG

BOTTOMS UP!


  We may hit up a movie today if time permits. My shorty and I will be packing our suitcase for our stay-cation at a Marriott hotel that begins tomorrow evening.

  Have a great Giovedi and be careful our there. Chat at you later.

   Ciao..….Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Le immagini mostrano che tutti si divertono!

countrygranny47 said...

GREAT PICTURES JESSIE,

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...